World Club Room, First World Hotel @ Genting Highlands
First World Hotel is the fourth largest hotel in the world by the number of rooms. It was once the largest hotel in the world back in 2008.
World Club Room
We stayed in World Club Room at First World Hotel during our visit to Genting Highlands because we wanted a different experience at First World Hotel — a 5-star experience for the price of a 3-star hotel perhaps. With 6,118 rooms at First World Hotel, we knew it the hotel would be packed with visitors all year round and choosing World Club Room was definitely the right choice.
World Club Room has a room size of 450 sq. ft. compared to 207 sq. ft. for Standard and Deluxe rooms and 350 sq. ft. for Superior Deluxe. However, unlike the Standard and Deluxe rooms, there are limited number of rooms available for World Club Room.
Two Queen-sized Beds in World Club Room, First World Hotel
For the number of beds, World Club Room has 2 single beds, 1 queen-sized bed (Tower 2 only) and 2 queen-sized beds. We happened to be given 2 queen-sized beds which would fit four adults!
Most "World Club Rooms" come with a bathtub except if your room has two queen-sized beds. Other "World Club Room" with two single beds or one queen bed come with a bathtub.
29-inch television and sofa
Overview of World Club Room
- 29-inch Colour TV
- In-house Video (Vision 4)
- Telephone (No IDD)
- Mini Fridge
- In-room safe
- Standing Shower with Bath Tub/Standing Shower
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Internet (Available upon Request (dial-up only); user(s) must have a local TMnet / Jaring account (chargeable))
- Daily complimentary English/Chinese newspaper
- Banquet and Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Indoor Theme Park
- Shopping Outlets
- Car Parks
- Water Dispenser
- Laundry Service
- Car Jockey
- Safe Deposit Box
Another privilege staying at World Club Room is you get to have your breakfast at World Club Lounge at the top floor of First World Hotel where it has more privacy, peaceful and not as chaotic as First World Cafe.
Overall, World Club Room may not be the best hotel in Genting but it is the cream of the crop among the rooms in First World Hotel. Like Jezebelle always like to say, "not too bad, not too bad".
View Genting Highlands Trip, Day 1 – Actual Itinerary by TravelingApe.com in a larger map
Genting Highlands Resort,
69000 Genting Highlands,
Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia
Phone: (603) 6101 1118
Fax: (603) 6101 1888
- All the rooms at Genting Highlands do not have air-conditioners due to the already cool air all around the area.
- If you plan to stay at First World Hotel, try to book in advance to get best available price.
- Only some Superior Deluxe and World Club Rooms come with a bathtub, therefore, if you need it for whatever reason, book and request in advance.
Back to 2D 1N Genting Highlands Trip
Your browser does not support iframes.