Kids World @ Courtyard by Marriott Phuket at Patong Beach
Kids World is one of the reasons we stayed at Courtyard by Marriott Phuket at Patong Beach (now known as Destination Patong Hotel and Spa). There was no entrance fee, although children 4 years of age and younger need to be accompanied by a parent, or a pre-arranged babysitter (which may require a fee).
As it was a weekday, the place was all empty and Jezebelle actually enjoyed it because she could play all she wanted.
The entrance to Kids World
Wooden and block toys
Jezebelle plays with the wooden toys
It took us a little while to convince Jezebelle to play dress-up.
Jezebelle as princess
Jezebelle, the Supergirl
The wall is painted with Disney princesses
Jezebelle enjoys her time at the ball pool
Jezebelle enjoys the slide
Jezebelle is greedy
Jezebelle on a ride-on Pooh
Besides the facilities in, there are activities like Coloring, Batik Painting, Face Painting, Crazy Nail Painting, Hair Braid, Picture Frame Making.
There is even a baby room for those with babies and little toddlers.
Jezebelle on a swing
Jezebelle plays PC Games
Overall, Kids World is a great place to have as these days, many hotels have purposely built their own indoor theme park or playground to attract families with kids. Jezebelle certainly had a really great time.
Open Daily: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Stop at Hard Rock Cafe Phuket or Holiday Inn Resort Phuket
Address: Destination Patong Hotel and Spa (Formerly known as Courtyard by Marriott Phuket at Patong Beach),
48 Ruam Jai Road, 83150 Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand
Phone: +66 7 6337 000
- Children 4 years or younger must be accompanied by a parent or pre-booked babysitter at all times
- Children 5-7 years of age must be signed in & out of Kids World by their parents, they are not allowed to leave by themselves
- Children 8 years and older are free to come & go as they please
- Sick children are not permitted in Kids World
- Destination Patong Hotel and Spa (Formerly known as Courtyard by Marriott Phuket at Patong Beach) page on Booking.com
Your browser does not support iframes.